2016年5月15日 星期日

[ 英語發燒句 ] Part-46

244. "我們談和吧" 
A. I really don't want to fight anymore.
B. Neither do I. Let's bury the hatchet.

Note. 類似說法: Let's make peace 


245. "我表現失常" 
A. How did you do on the exam?
B. Terrible. I've been off my game since I broke up with my girlfriend.


246. "你可以請教她" 
A. Is Cecelia coming to the meeting tomorrow.
B. Yes. You can pick her brain about what to do for the campaign.


247. "我身體好得很" 
A. What did the doctor say when you went in for your checkup?
B. He said that I'm fit as a fiddle.

Note. 類似說法: I'm healthy as a horse. 

248. "照我的方法做, 不然就拉倒" 
A. I don't like the way you are running your business.
B. Feel free to quit. It's my way or the highway.


249. "我就為大家犧牲吧" 
A. Not everyone can come to the company lunch tomorrow, as someone has to stay in the office.
B. I'll just take one for the team. You guys have a good lunch.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

[Git 常見問題] error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge

  Source From  Here 方案1: // x -----删除忽略文件已经对 git 来说不识别的文件 // d -----删除未被添加到 git 的路径中的文件 // f -----强制运行 #   git clean -d -fx 方案2: 今天在服务器上  gi...