2016年5月10日 星期二

[ 英語發燒句 ] Part-44

232. "慢慢來, 不要急" 
A. Let's move this heavy box into the corner.
B. OK, easy does it. Don't drop it on your foot.

Note. 類似說法: Take your time; Don't rush; Take it easy 

233 "別見外" 
A. I have to get going. It was great seeing you again!
B. Don't be a stranger! Come back and see me anytime.


234. "隨你便" 
A. I don't want to go to see a movie tonight.
B. Fine. Have it your way. I'll go to see t he file without you.

Note. 類似說法: Suit yourself; As your wish; Whatever makes you happy 

235. "不要只是說說而已" 
A. I think everyone should care about the environment.
B. Don't just pay lip service. Think of things that you can do to help, like reducing the amount of electricity and water that you use.


236. "他還是有點跟不上" 
A. How is the new employee you hired working out?
B. He is still behind the curve, but he'll catch up soon enough.

Note. 反義: He is ahead of the curve 

237. "清醒點吧!' 
A. I don't think that the new rules will really affect me.
B. Wake up and smell the coffee! These rules directly affect everyone who works in your department.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

[Git 常見問題] error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge

  Source From  Here 方案1: // x -----删除忽略文件已经对 git 来说不识别的文件 // d -----删除未被添加到 git 的路径中的文件 // f -----强制运行 #   git clean -d -fx 方案2: 今天在服务器上  gi...