2016年3月6日 星期日

[ 英語發燒句 ] Part-20

107. "我哪知" 
A. Has Carl found a new job since he quit his last one?
B. Bests me. I haven't spoken with him in weeks.

Note. 類似說法: Search me; I have no idea; I don't have a clue 

108. "你拉鍊沒拉" 
A. Why was everyone giggling while I gave my speech on stage?
B. Because your fly was open!


109. "不可能的啦" 
A. Do you think Kevin will win the spelling bee?
B. That'll be the day. He can briefly spell his own name right!


110, "他秀逗了" 
A. Why did your neighbor leave his laundry hanging in the rain?
B. I don't think the guy is playing with a full deck. He does that all the time.

Note. "用一副缺牌的撲克牌來玩牌" 來引申 "頭腦不正常; 有毛病". 類似說法: be soft in the head; have a screw loose; be a few bricks shy of a load 

111. "她很討厭, 很煩" 
A. Don't you want Sherry to come hiking with us?
B. No, she's a pain in the neck. All she ever does is complain, and I don't want to listen to her.


112. "我解脫了" 
A. Are you still going to work on Saturday?
B. No, I'm off the hook now. One of my coworkers is going to cover for me.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

[Git 常見問題] error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge

  Source From  Here 方案1: // x -----删除忽略文件已经对 git 来说不识别的文件 // d -----删除未被添加到 git 的路径中的文件 // f -----强制运行 #   git clean -d -fx 方案2: 今天在服务器上  gi...