2016年2月28日 星期日

[ 英語發燒句 ] Part-19

101. "我同意" 
A. Wow! That was a really scary movie.
B. I'll say. I had to close my eyes whenever the monster appeared.

Note. 類似說法 You can say that again ; You said it; Absolutely, I strongly agree; That's so true. 

102. "亡羊補牢猶未晚" 
A. I turned in my term paper a few days after it was due.
B. Better late than never. Hopefully, your grade won't suffer too much.


103. "拿出錦囊妙計" 
A. How in the world is Tom going to finish the project by tomorrow?
B. I have no idea, but he usually manages to pull a rabbit out of his hat at the last minute.

Note. 由於在魔術表演中常有 "將兔子從帽子裡變出來" 的橋段, 因此這裡引申為神奇的解決問題, 或某人做出驚人之舉. 

104. "我無所謂" 
A. The taxi drivers in the city are raising their prices again.
B. It's no skin off my nose. I always take the subway.

Note. 類似說法 It doesn't matter to me; Not my problem; Makes no difference to me. 

105. "準備妥當; 做好萬全準備" 
A. Are you going to start your science project this weekend?
B. No. I have to get my ducks in a row for my other classes first.

Note. "ducks in a row" 這句話表示 "把事情安排得井然有序". 

106. "不要拖拖拉拉" 
A. I haven't come up with a topic for my term project yet, and it is due in two weeks.
B. Well, don't let the grass grow under your feet; start thinking about it now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

[Git 常見問題] error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge

  Source From  Here 方案1: // x -----删除忽略文件已经对 git 来说不识别的文件 // d -----删除未被添加到 git 的路径中的文件 // f -----强制运行 #   git clean -d -fx 方案2: 今天在服务器上  gi...