2016年2月19日 星期五

[ 英語發燒句 ] Part-15

82. "詞窮" 
A. Tim's never at a loss for words when it comes to talking politics.
B. Yeah, he sure has some strong opinions.


83. "你這是鴕鳥心態" 
A. In my opinion, the company I work for is doing quite well.
B. Then you're burying your head in the sand. They have laid off hundreds of workers recently.


84. "他很開得起玩笑" 
A. Are you guys teasing Edward again?
B. Yeah, but he can take a joke. He knows that we do it because we like him.
A. Yeah, he's such a good sport.


85. "他只是個酒肉朋友" 
A. I cant't believe David didn't agree to help you this weekend.
B. He's just a fair-weather friend. He only shows up when there is fun to be had.


86. "英雄所見略同" 
A. We could go see the orchestra next Saturday.
B. I guess great minds think alike. I already bought tickets.


87. "本末倒置" 
A. I need to find an apartment that is closer to the company I'm applying to.
B. Don't put the cart before the horse. You don't need to move until you actually get the job.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

[Git 常見問題] error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge

  Source From  Here 方案1: // x -----删除忽略文件已经对 git 来说不识别的文件 // d -----删除未被添加到 git 的路径中的文件 // f -----强制运行 #   git clean -d -fx 方案2: 今天在服务器上  gi...