2016年2月17日 星期三

[ 英語發燒句 ] Part-13

69. "一五一十告訴我吧" 
A. I'm not sure you really want to know what Shirley said about you.
B. Just lay it on the line. I can take it.

Note. 類似說法: Tell me like it is ; Just give me the facts ; Spit it out. 

70. "見仁見智" 
A. Do you think lowering the rate of exchange will help the economy?
B. It's a matter of debate. It can benefit the IT industries, but it seems to be bad news for import trade. The policy cuts both ways.

Note. 類似說法: It's a matter of opinion ; It's open to debate; It's debatable. 

71. "不要沒事找碴" 
A. A few people at work want to demand better working hours from the boss.
B. Don't rock the boat! You could lose your job if you join up with them.

Note. 類似說法: Don't cause/make trouble ; Don't make waves! ; Don't stir things up 

72. "我又不是三歲小孩" 
A. Remember to be skeptical when you are talking to the car salesman.
B. Don't worry. I wasn't born yesterday.

Note. 類似說法: I'm not naive.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

[Git 常見問題] error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge

  Source From  Here 方案1: // x -----删除忽略文件已经对 git 来说不识别的文件 // d -----删除未被添加到 git 的路径中的文件 // f -----强制运行 #   git clean -d -fx 方案2: 今天在服务器上  gi...