2016年1月28日 星期四

[ 英語發燒句 ] Part-7

32. "這還用說" 
A. Boy oh boy! The prices in this city are so high!
B. You are telling me! I've spent half of my vacation money already!

Note. 類似說法 No kidding / You;ave got that right / Tell me about it. 

33. "老樣子" 
A. Hi, John. How's work going?
B. Same old, same old. But in this economy, I can't complain.

Note. 類似說法 More of the same / Nothing new / Nothing special. 

34. "(某人) 就是這樣" 
A. I can't believe how many jokes Gary told at the party last night.
B. That's Gary for you. He always tries to make people laugh.

35. "無所謂, 管它的" 
A. A lot of celebrities eat at this restaurant.
B. I couldn't care less. I just want the food to taste good.

Note. 類似說法 It makes no difference ot me. 

36. "別客氣, 請自便" 
A. Can I borrow your bicycle this weekend?
B. Be my guest. I'll be out of town.


37. "丟臉; 沒面子" 
A. Tom said he could beat anyone at tennis.
B. Well, if he plays me, he's going to end up with eggs on his face.

Note. 類似說法 red in the face / looking like a fool 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

[Git 常見問題] error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge

  Source From  Here 方案1: // x -----删除忽略文件已经对 git 来说不识别的文件 // d -----删除未被添加到 git 的路径中的文件 // f -----强制运行 #   git clean -d -fx 方案2: 今天在服务器上  gi...