2015年6月17日 星期三

[ Python 常見問題 ] How do I manipulate a variable whose name conflicts with PDB commands?

Source From Here
Question
My code is, for better or worse, rife with single letter variables (it's physics stuff, so those letters are meaningful), as well as NumPy's, which I'm often interacting with. When using the Python debugger, occasionally I'll want to look at the value of, say, n. However, when I hit n, that's the PDB command for(n)ext, which has a higher priority. print n works around looking at it, but how can I set it?

How-To
Use an exclamation mark ! before a statement to have it run. Consider we have a test.py
- test.py
  1. #!/usr/bin/env python  
  2. print("foo")  
  3. print("bar")  
Run it this way:
# python -m pdb test.py
> /home/user/test.py(1)()
-> print('foo')
(Pdb) !n = 77
(Pdb) !n
77
(Pdb) n
foo
> /home/user/test.py(2)()
-> print('bar')

(Pdb)


沒有留言:

張貼留言

[Git 常見問題] error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge

  Source From  Here 方案1: // x -----删除忽略文件已经对 git 来说不识别的文件 // d -----删除未被添加到 git 的路径中的文件 // f -----强制运行 #   git clean -d -fx 方案2: 今天在服务器上  gi...