Here we are going to introduce how to use jNetPcap to read pcap file offline. jNetPcap is an open-source java library. It contains:
If you want to learn about this package, the best place to start is with jNetPcap examples and tutorials.
Sample Code To Read Pcap File Offline
Consider we have a pcap file "test.pcap" and open it with wireshark look likes:
If you want to read it using jNetPcap, you can try below sample code:
* Tutorial 2 - API usage
* libpcap - Opening offline capture
* Accessing headers in a packet
* How do I convert raw IP address to String?
* jnetpcap - Convert byte to ip address v6
* Support forum - How to access data from PcapPacket?