2016年1月25日 星期一

[ 英語發燒句 ] Part-4

19. "我們雙方各退一步吧" 
A. There is no way I'm going to agree to the terms of this contract.
B. Let's meet each other halfway then.


20. "我有預感" 
A. Why do you look so worried.
B. I think something bad is about to happen. I can feel it in my bone.


21. "別掃興" 
A. I don't want to go to the beach today. Just go without me.
B. Oh, come on! Don't be such a spoilsport.

Note. Don't spoil the fun / Don't be such a party pooper / Don't be such a wet blanket. 

22. "他們老是不對盤" 
A. It is true that Jack and Mike don't get along very well?
B. Yeah. For some reason, they are always butting heads with each other.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

[Git 常見問題] error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge

  Source From  Here 方案1: // x -----删除忽略文件已经对 git 来说不识别的文件 // d -----删除未被添加到 git 的路径中的文件 // f -----强制运行 #   git clean -d -fx 方案2: 今天在服务器上  gi...