2020年9月8日 星期二

[ Python 常見問題 ] How do I prevent Conda from activating the base environment by default?

 Source From Here

Question
I recently installed anaconda2 on my Mac. By default Conda is configured to activate the base environment when I open a fresh terminal session. But I don't ordinarily program in python, and I don't want Conda to activate an environment by default.

HowTo
I have conda 4.6 with a similar block of code that was added by conda. In my case, there's a conda configuration setting to disable the automatic base activation:
# conda config --set auto_activate_base false

The first time you run it, it'll create a ./condarc in your home directory with that setting to override the default. This wouldn't de-clutter your .bash_profile but it's a cleaner solution without manual editing that section that conda manages.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

[Git 常見問題] error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge

  Source From  Here 方案1: // x -----删除忽略文件已经对 git 来说不识别的文件 // d -----删除未被添加到 git 的路径中的文件 // f -----强制运行 #   git clean -d -fx 方案2: 今天在服务器上  gi...